JEFFREY A. KOPIS
I believe the best way to help my clients solve their legal issues is through communication. Meeting with them in person, listening to them first and then explaining how I can use the law to address their needs. Once I take on a client’s case communication continues with promptly returning phone calls or emails, answering questions and keeping the client regularly updated on the status of their case. I treat each client just like I would expect to be treated if I had a legal issue.
- Juris Doctor (JD), St. Louis University School of Law (1992)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Public Administration , University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign (1986)
- Illinois – 1992
- Missouri – 1993
- United States Court of Appeals – 7th Circuit – 1997
- United States District Court – Southern District of Illinois – 1992
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Missouri – 1994
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Illinois State Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Belleville Humane Society
- Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Belleville Main Street
Awards & Honors
- Jeff has earned an AV Preeminent rating. An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Discuss Your Case
Get a free face-to-face consultation with a JSK lawyer now.